Monday, October 17, 2005

Bathroom Etiquette 1

On my floor at work there are 7 stalls in the women’s room. There are six regular stalls and the last stall is a handicap stall. I usually use the farthest regular stall. The one next to the handicap stall at the end. So today, I walk in and another woman is right behind me. I go in to my usual stall and she goes in to the one next to me.

Don’t you think that is bad bathroom etiquette? Even if she considers that “her” stall shouldn’t she use one that isn’t right next to mine? It’s not like there’s a whole lot of privacy anyway but doesn’t everyone know that that extra three feet of space gives one the impression of space and privacy? At least as much as one can get while peeing in the midst of one’s coworkers? And it’s not like anyone else was even in there!

I like working at home much better. I have my choice of two bathrooms and can go with the door open.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I read somewhere that you should always use the FIRST stall. Since every one else is going to the farthest stall in search of privacy, it's usually the cleanest.

November 17, 2005 3:23 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home