Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Jingle Bells

OK, I have to say something: CHRISTMAS MUSIC ALREADY?!?!?! What the fuck people? As I was driving last weekend I heard a Christmas song on the radio. Seriously. It wasn’t even my FAVORITE Christmas song of all time (Wham’s “Last Christmas” - now THAT is a tune you can sing along with). No, this was pure crap.

Why are they pushing seasons farther and farther into the season before it? Why must they display Halloween candy in August and put up Christmas lights in October? Seriously, this is ridiculous. I do see that they’ve already started running the tacky black and white jewelry store commercials on TV. You know the ones that advertise the latest piece of shit diamond-chip necklace/earrings/bracelet you MUST buy for your girlfriend/wife/mistress so they know EXACTLY how much you love them? That marketing guy should be shot; I mean the “actors” aren’t even attractive. Do you really see that guy sleeping with THAT girl? I didn’t think so. Let me tell you that buying jewelery that is advertised on television with the low, low price of $99 attached to it ain’t love. It’s called uncreative and cheap. But Merry Christmas, everyone!!

Wait a minute, did I miss Thanksgiving?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home