Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Battery powered or not, that is the question

There are certain things in this world that should be battery powered and there are others that should not. Items that reside in my top dresser drawer and require 2 AAs: good. Automatic soap dispensers in bathrooms: not so good.

Why are they automatic? Are we that lazy? Do they think I’m not smart enough to judge exactly how much hand soap I need? Is it a hygiene thing? They don’t want me to actually have to touch the dispenser? Um, but isn’t it dispensing an anti-bacterial agent that will kill whatever cooties happen to live, breed and then die on the handle? I understand them in a public restroom , I still question them but in the office bathrooms? Puh-lease. I’m sure it’s just one of the latest cost saving measures adopted by The Company: only one blob of soap per set of hands. Well, screw them. I waved my hand under it four times. HAH! Damn, I think that was my bonus I just rinsed off down the drain…

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Whenever I'm in one of those types of bathrooms with my kids they keep doing the action over and over and over AND over again...they waste the water the soap and the paper towels, it's not more efficient...when will people learn right:)

September 27, 2006 8:42 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home