Saturday, November 26, 2005

BIG perks for playing for the other team

I'm going out tonight to catch up with someone I went to high school with and haven't seen in at least 15 years. WOW. We got in touch earlier this week and I'm dying to see how he's changed. I don't remember much about him which is killing me. Have a I repressed some awful memory of him?!

So, last night I was talking to a friend of mine to see if I could borrow a brown handbag from her (I know! What kind of a woman doesN'T own a brown handbag?!?! Well, that would be me) and she asked me if he was tall. I said:

"Well he was over 6 feet in high school so he is probably taller now."
"Oh," she said, "I prefer to go out with someone who is the same height as me."
"Really?!? Well, what happens if you go out and want to wear heels?"
"Um, then the likelihood is that she would be wearing them too."

That is just so damned handy. No matter how great any of my shorter dates have been, there is no way they would wear heels for me. My underwear perhaps, but never my heels.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't own a brown handbag either....

November 29, 2005 1:17 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home