Friday, May 26, 2006

Easy way to make a Gazillion dollars

Sell a motivational drug. The hard part will be creating one but selling it would be easy. And no, crack cocaine isn't the answer.

I'm feeling a bit unmotivated today. It's cloudy, humid and warm out, I'm working from home, it's the day before a long, holiday weekend and our offices close at noon. Caffeine just isn't motivating me like it usually does.

Happy Memorial Day, all. And thank you to the members of the Army, Navy, Air Force, Marines and Coast Guard. I may not always agree with where your bosses send you and for the reasons they send you there but I'm grateful that you are there doing your job. As we know, there's no way I could handle the job that you all have held and currently perform. Hell, I squeal when "grabbed" on the street by Train Guy. Could you imagine what this country would be like if I was in the armed forces?! HAHAHAHA!!! We're much better off with you out there. Thank you.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

If you find the drug, please share!

Kudos to the folks in the armed forces as well!

Just stopping by, I read you a lot! Lots of fun.

Best,
lil'sis

May 26, 2006 10:06 AM  
Blogger E said...

I will certainly share AND will give you a discount.

Thanks for reading!

May 26, 2006 10:46 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home