Tuesday, May 23, 2006

What's wrong with me? No, don't answer that

Is it the spring weather? Was it the vacation that turned my brain to mush? It certainly isn’t for lack of material. I mean the woman in a bright red silk pantsuit that was WAY too tight on a WAY too big frame who I saw near 30th Street Station this morning is fodder enough. Then of course there was yesterday morning when I took the dogs for a walk and ran into two neighbors and chatted them up all while I had one white dot on my forehead and another on my cheek of Zit cream that I didn’t wash off from the night before. Oops. It certainly couldn’t be the fact that while in Virginia at a gas station I started yelling at the hood of my truck because I couldn’t find the second release latch thing and some guy came over and asked if my “truck gone done sumthin’ to hurt me”? How kind he was when he opened it so I could check the oil. Oh no, it can’t be that. So why am I slacking in my postings? Anyone have a question for me? I can answer a question now. Maybe…

5 Comments:

Blogger brad said...

Why is 42 the answer to the great question?

May 23, 2006 3:14 PM  
Blogger E said...

Because 41 is too small and 43 too big. Next!

May 23, 2006 3:16 PM  
Blogger brad said...

Hmmm, why do we still need zit cream when we're over 30?

May 24, 2006 7:51 AM  
Blogger E said...

PMS happens when you're over 30, Brad.

May 24, 2006 8:31 AM  
Blogger brad said...

Well, I don't remember the last time I had PMS, but I know about those zits, now in my 40s.

Since you know all the answers, maybe you could just pick a subject at random and write what you know about it :-)

May 24, 2006 9:27 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home