Friday, June 16, 2006

The Status Quo

It’s Friday and I have nothing to say. Not only do I have nothing to say, nothing is going on to even give me something to write about. I have a fun-filled weekend of weed pulling and lawn mowing ahead of me and if I decide to go crazy I may spread some mulch. I know, I can barely contain my excitement too.

Train Guy is away at a family function tomorrow and Sunday so I will happily make one with my couch tomorrow night and watch something that TiVo has taped for me that I most likely won’t like but will watch and then become addicted to because that’s what happens.

On Sunday my parents will come over and I’ll make brunch for Father’s Day and then I’ll go back to my yard work until my meeting in the evening. I can’t talk about that one yet but when I can I will. Well, maybe. Unless it’s bad then I won’t because if I’m depressed why should all of you be too? And if you aren’t, well then what kind of people are you to not show some empathy?! Yeeesh….

So, have a happy weekend all. May your weeding get done, your laundry get washed and your house dusted. Hopefully I’ll have more to post about next week…

3 Comments:

Blogger t_cole said...

you kill me
keep on kill'n - couldn't do without ya!
t

June 16, 2006 10:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm praying my dusting (laundry, yard work, mopping, painting, vacuuming, etc.) gets done.

I just wish I knew who was going to do it.

June 17, 2006 12:54 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mine didn't get done, some, not all. We want to hear you say anything...love reading you! Keep it up! Hope the weekend was better than you expected*smile*

-Lil'sis

June 19, 2006 1:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home