Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Quotes

Best friends:

“Hey, I know we haven’t spoken in ages. Nothing going on with me, I know you’re busy but I just wanted to tell you that I saw your ex-boyfriend “A” a few minutes ago and DEAR GOD he looks awful! I mean, like a dead, bloated hippo awful! Not fat, we’re talking bloated here!! OK, that was it I know you’re busy. Talk to you soon. Love you, bye.”

Neighbor:

“Don’t worry, the dogs will be fine here while you’re away for the weekend. No really, they’ll be so happy here. We’re going to play and go for walks and snuggle on the couch together. I’ll send you pictures to Train Guy's phone and you can call everyday.”

True Love:

“Hold on a second, you have this one black hair coming out of your chin. Let me get the tweezers. (ouch!) Done! Wow. Please don’t ever tell anyone I just did that.”

Too late….

3 Comments:

Blogger Ana-chan said...

:) that's a nice post... kinda true

August 01, 2006 9:33 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love the post, love the comments, sorry he's bloated, not really...and the hair on the chin thing, now that's some love girl!

August 01, 2006 9:34 AM  
Blogger E said...

There are days when I love getting older and then there are the days that your boyfriend finds a black hair on your chin....

August 01, 2006 11:42 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home