Friday, July 14, 2006

Gone fishin'! Well, not really fishing per say but definitely gone

Tomorrow I am headed down to the greater Dallas area to visit my favorite (only) sister and her daughter for a few days. Now, you may ask yourself, “Why the hell would you head to Dallas to visit your sister in the middle of July when it’s 102 degrees with 80% humidity there?” Well, that’s a damn fine question. The answer is because I’m just not that bright. Well that, and that her husband is away for a few weeks for work so she could use an extra set of hands and also because I always visit her in July. Ridiculous I know, but that’s what it is. And so unless there are a couple of things that are REALLY worth mentioning over the next five days you won’t hear from me until late next week.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hope your trip is great and that you don't melt!

July 17, 2006 2:57 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home