Friday, June 30, 2006

I love games, as long as I win

So Train Guy has this little game he likes to play called, “Let’s guess E’s age.” The other night I accompanied him in to his “office” so he could prepare something in a Petri dish with some cells or something before we grabbed dinner. One of his coworkers was there who I’d never met so while he was centrifuging something or God knows what he does for a living I talked to her.

This morning when he got in to work that same woman asked him if I was still in school. He said no but how old do you think she is? This absolutely lovely woman who is now entitled to my first born should I accidentally procreate said, and I quote, “21 or 22?” Oh how I love her. Train Guy replied with, “HAH, she’s a member of AARP.”

Very funny, Mister but let’s not forget members of AARP get some kick-ass discounts. And I will not be passing those savings on to you. Now, please go be a dear and get me my cardigan because I think I’m catching a chill.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You and I are definitely going to go to the boardwalk and make the Gypsies crazy!! They have these "guess your age" booths. I ALWAYS get a stuffed animal!

June 30, 2006 9:42 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love that booth! I was doing great until my kids walked up to me, really I was! It's like when you get carded at the liquor store, makes me feel so good.

June 30, 2006 9:48 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home