Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Shellfish or spandex?

Sorry all but apparently my brain is still on vacation. Four and a half days off will do that to you. I promise to post tomorrow. Maybe something about shrimp, how I hate them but America loves them, or maybe about the Tour de France. I’m obsessed. I love it. How can you not love the most amazing athletes EVER TO WALK THE FACE OF THE EARTH who wear spandex and are so damned polite in their sport that they’ll stop and take group pee breaks. Granted they do it on the side of the road while on camera but whatever. But on the flip side there’s the fact that they all have negative body fat percentages and weigh less than my right arm so maybe I’m not as crazy about them as first thought. See, I need to go and think this through.

Yeah, maybe I’ll blog about that tomorrow. Thank God for TiVo and do NOT tell me who won today’s stage or I will be very, very unhappy.

1 Comments:

Blogger brad said...

Ever been interested in reading "Cat" by Freya North?

At the bottom of the page:
http://www.freyanorth.co.uk/titles.html

July 05, 2006 3:28 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home