Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Advice

Either don't ever quit your job or quit every year or so; before you accumulate a ton of shit. The last two weeks of work suck. SUCKS. I'm averaging about 4 hours of sleep a night, my stomach is killing me and I'm so stressed I could cry. But I won't. Because I don't know where the Kleenex is. I know it will all be over in 4 days but it feels like 4 weeks. Posting will be light this week and then I head to San Francisco on Sunday and have no idea if I'll get to post next week. Sorry. Anyone want to meet me for martinis? Now?

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

2ND & Market....The Continental Martini Bar. Apple MMMMMMartinis.
sooo gooood!!!

November 28, 2006 1:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yum, i'm there!

November 28, 2006 1:51 PM  
Blogger E said...

OK, how about today at 5... no wait, I HAVE TOO MUCH TO DO!!!! But damn I am with you, Cat!!! I dream about their dirty martinis. TG and I went there for our first dinner out. I got butt-wasted and the rest is history...

November 29, 2006 1:16 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home