Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Bathroom Etiquette #8

This morning the bathroom was rather full and so I had to go into a stall next to someone else. Two seconds after I shut the door a cell phone rings in the stall next to mine. The woman answers:

“NO, it’s OK, I’m not busy. Yeah, no, I’m at my desk.”

So I pee as fast as my little bladder will let me and flush. TWICE. Then another woman flushed and another. I’d say 4 toilets flushed within 5 seconds. The cell phone woman stopped talking and you could hear the phone flip shut.

Nice to see that my passive aggressiveness is catching. And, yeah, and we all were smiling as we were washing our hands and no, she didn’t come out while we were there. At your desk my ass…


***And please go and VOTE today if you haven't already! ***

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHOOOOOOoooooooo
OMG! That is too funny! I would have done the same thing! Like the person on the other end couldn't hear the echo? I can always tell when Joe calls me from the can. I tell him to call me back when he's "done" and then I hang up on him.

November 07, 2006 4:02 PM  
Blogger GT said...

a SCREAM!!! Luv it!!!

November 08, 2006 12:48 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I loved this! HAHA, good for you and the other ladies!

At her damned desk, that's a shit job if any, sorry I had to.

November 09, 2006 12:57 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home