Monday, October 30, 2006

Again with the apologies

So it's been a little crazy in my life as of late. I have about a zillion posts organized neatly in my head but haven't had five minutes to sit down and type them out. I've planned on it but then something would happen like my sister coming to town with her daughter, or being distracted by needing to order a new DirecTV receiver for my bedroom or my company being put up for sale. Oh yeah, little stuff like that. So, needless to say, it's been hectic and stressful.

But, on a more positive note, anyone want to buy my company? Only $5 billion (yes, that's with a "B") and, yes, we do turn a profit. Anyone? Anyone? There are even some halfway decent employees that would come with the deal. Actually, roughly 2,000 of them. Any takers? No? Yes? Well, if you are interested just shoot me an e-mail. Thanks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home