Thursday, January 12, 2006

Since this week’s archive should be titled, “Facial Deformaties” let’s just add this one to the list shall we?

I just had my company ID picture taken again because my old ID had been MIA for a few days now. What is it with ID pictures?! I suddenly have Helen Hunt’s never-ending forehead and Maria Shriver’s jaw line. SCARY. I have to wear this everywhere in the building too. Good thing all I do is hide in my office and don’t interact with anyone.

Of course in comparison this does make my driver’s license photo look like it was taken by Annie Leibovitz. That isn’t so bad.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've had 1 really good driver's license pic, 2 ok ones and 1 that looked like a mugshot.

January 12, 2006 4:55 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home