Tuesday, January 03, 2006

I must just have delicate skin

As I was in the shower this morning I noticed I had a huge bruise on my right hip/upper leg region. It’s pretty amazing I noticed it at all since I didn’t have my contacts in and it was dark in the shower (why turn on the light and waste electricity? I pretty much know where everything is and what parts need soap and others shampoo.) I then proceeded to spend the entire time in the shower (all of 6 minutes) wondering how the hell I got this monster sized bruise on my leg.

How could I even get a bruise that size and not remember how? I don’t remember walking into anything. I wasn’t falling down drunk on New Year’s Eve. I don’t think I was sleepwalking. I wasn’t mountain biking and certainly didn’t fall into a pricker bush and have to have a friend pull me out VERY carefully and not watch as I proceeded to pull thorns out of MY ASS for the next 15 minutes while covered in mud (this time).

So how did it get there? It wasn’t there yesterday. How do these things happen? Why do they always seem to happen to me? Did I tell you about the time that I was hiking in Virginia and I got bit by a spider? On my ass? Sigh… only to me…..

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I find bruises all over. The ones on my outer left thigh I can attribute to walking into the footboard on an almost nightly basis, but the ones on my right leg? My upper arm? Shins? Not a clue. Oh, and of course I have to push at them almost to test thier age. If they still hurt, they must be fresh right??

January 03, 2006 10:59 AM  
Blogger t_cole said...

ok
i have one question
about the bruise
have you seen high school guy lately?

just a thought...
tcole

January 03, 2006 11:41 AM  
Blogger E said...

I like the way you think. But no, this bruise just popped up since yesterday afternoon. Very strange, but what else is new with me.
E

January 03, 2006 1:22 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home