Monday, January 02, 2006

Holiday my ass

Am I the ONLY person on the planet whose office is open today?! Isn’t it a fucking LEGAL, NATIONAL holiday for Christ’s sake? Actually, I need to correct that. The SISTER company’s office that I steal space from is CLOSED today. So where am I? Working from home. UGH!

If you need me I’ll be working from the dining room table. I refuse to work in my home office. AND I might not even shower! HAH, take THAT company!

Note: Nine words in all caps = super pissed.

Did you go back to count how many I had in this post? Yeah, it was nine. I may be pissed but I can still count.

2 Comments:

Blogger t_cole said...

i am so sorry you have to work today.
but i have to tell you - i am laughing my ass off at your rant.
at least you don't bottle it all up inside...
so there is a bright side - that and you can count.
tcole

January 02, 2006 11:21 AM  
Blogger Big Pissy said...

Hate it for you! But you ARE funny when you're angry!!! :)
for consolation I offer to you the fact that my oldest daughter who teaches first grade (in another state) had to work today too....and they say teachers have the best hours-HA!

January 02, 2006 7:24 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home