Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Chocolate UPDATE

OK, I have decided that we need to have a little contest for who will receive the latest enormous box of chocolates I have gotten. I have to have at least FIVE entries for the contest (tell your friends!). Here is the contest*:

Come up with a good contest idea! Be creative since whatever it is, you won't have to do it! Please leave your contest ideas in the COMMENTS section (no e-mail submissions will be accepted). Thank you for playing. I will make a decision on Christmas Day and will mail the chocolates out on December 26th.

* No family members of mine may apply, I don't care how old you are and I will pay for the shipping, honest. You will just have to trust me with an address for you. I promise not to stalk you, send the Jehovah's Witnesses your way or sign you up for the Sex Toy of the Month Club... well, I may have to rethink that one depending on who wins.

Good Luck and enter at your own risk!!

4 Comments:

Blogger t_cole said...

it's early, but I'm thinking....
tcole

December 21, 2005 8:38 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hhmm.. creative? Yeah. Not so much. I'm in accounting for Pete's sake!

Will flattery work?? Gee, E, have you lost weight? That color looks really good on you; brings out your eyes. Have you done something to your hair??

hee hee. Here's an idea stacked in my favour.... Who can pee every 15 minutes whether they've had anything to drink or not? (I'll so win this one)

December 21, 2005 10:28 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Me Me Me, Pick ME! lol
I hear chocolate staves off depression?

How about asking us for ideas on what to post on your blog?

That way you get a bunch of ideas to use when you're stuck, and we get to hear your opinion on stuff we're contemplating as well. (Now, it doesn't mean that you'll actually like our suggestions, but the fun is in the trying...)

December 21, 2005 12:12 PM  
Blogger t_cole said...

Contest ideas...
still thinking...
was walking around the WalMart last night - wrapping up some shopping and a thought came to me...
What do people do with some of these God-Awful gift sets that are sold in these mass merchandise outlets...
So maybe that's an idea - "What is the Worst Christmas Gift you received and How did you get rid of it???"

about the peeing thing - i feel your pain Cat, but after 3 young 'uns in 6 years, I can go if I laugh too hard or sneeze unexpectedly... It's a nightmare when I have a cold that causes me to COUGH and SNEEZE...
so there's another idea - TOT (Totally off Topic) how to cross your legs in public when you snneze/cough and still not draw attention to yourself...
I'm on a roll here...
sorry e - we've gone from delicious wonderful rich chocolate to incontinence. my sincerest apologies.
tcole

December 22, 2005 12:43 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home