Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Beauty Tip #376

Ladies (transvestites, transgender and experimental boys), did you forget to apply your blusher today? No worries! If you’re looking for that rosy glow just walk a half mile in 16 degree temperatures with a driving wind! No need for blusher now, you have windburn! And it will last for hours too. Your eye make-up may run as tears stream down your face and you may need to powder your nose again once you remove the frozen snot that has dripped out of it BUT you won’t need to apply blusher!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are funny. I think I'll stick with my blush, dahling, but thankyou. :D

December 13, 2005 3:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

my so-called waterproof mascara was smeared all over my eyelids from squinting against the bitter cold wind.

December 13, 2005 3:44 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home