Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Meme

Isabelle sent me this meme ages ago and I’m not feeling too creative at the moment so here it goes….

1. What book are you reading now?
2. What is your favorite vegetable?
3. What is your biggest pet peeve?
4. Siblings?
5. How tall are you?
6. Where is the strangest place you’ve ever been?
7. What is one place you want to go before you die?
8. Dog or cat person?
9. What makes you laugh?
10. What kind of shoes are you wearing right now?


Answers:
1. I’m currently reading the World is Flat by Thomas Friedman. It’s excellent.
2. My favorite vegetables, in order, are” green beans, broccoli, brussel sprouts, carrots and cauliflower.
3. I have too many pet peeves to list here.
4. I have one sister who is 5 years older than me.
5. I am 5’8” tall and most of me is leg.
6. I don’t know if it’s “strange” but I’ve been to Iceland.
7. Before I die I want to visit Greece.
8. I am a dog person.
9. Most everything makes me laugh. Life is funny!
10. I am currently wearing the most comfortable shoes in the world: Dansko “Professional” Clogs.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home