Monday, December 12, 2005

Crappy past few weeks

My Marketing Manager quit. One week before Thanksgiving, 6 weeks before our National Sales Meeting and two weeks before out Sales Meeting rehearsal outlines were due. (Insert Expletive here)

Two of my projects got cut. I am now afraid my job will be outsourced. Please read Tom Friedman’s book, The World is Flat. AWESOME book. Everyone needs to read it. Man, is the U.S. ever going to be f*****….

I have no Christmas present for my favorite (and only) sister. DOUBLE expletive.

The emissions light on my car came on on Saturday. I didn’t know I had an emissions icon light thingy on my dashboard but it lit up on Saturday and now I have to go to the Car Dealer. TRIPLE Expletive!

BUT, I made almost all my Christmas cookies with my friend Ellen yesterday while singing along with Christmas carols so I feel slightly ahead of the game there. I also decided to take off from work Friday and next Wednesday and a few days after Christmas. Maybe it’s getting better…..

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

UGH! I'm sorry You've been having a rough couple weeks.

I haven't gotten my favorite (only)sister anything yet either.
I didn't know there was an emissions idiot light either, how odd.

At least there will be cookies! Cookies can make it all better.

I wonder why some word verifications are so long? This one was 8 letters. Sometimes its only 4. just something else to obsess about.

December 13, 2005 12:55 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home