Monday, March 27, 2006

Did I mention I'm the Queen of England?

As I finished my short jaunt around the block to inhale some unfiltered, pure, city, smog-filled air, I passed a couple of women smoking (outside Children’s Hospital nonetheless). One woman’s coughing sounded like her lung was about to extricate itself from her chest cavity and go flying across the sidewalk to land in the gutter 5 feet away. She suddenly stopped and said to the women with her, “I must have a cold or something. I can’t stop this coughing.”

Riiiiiiiiight….. it’s definitely a cold and certainly has nothing to do with the Marlboro Reds you’re sucking on.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hee hee.
There is one smoker here in the office who says, Oh I'm so congested... I think I'll go out & get some fresh air....WITH HER PACK OF SALEMS IN HAND!!!!

silly people

March 28, 2006 2:50 PM  
Blogger t_cole said...

lmao

March 29, 2006 12:57 PM  
Blogger Big Pissy said...

Smokers do this all the time....

Do they think we're (non-smokers) stupid?!?!? *Lol*

March 29, 2006 2:52 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home