Thursday, March 23, 2006

My friend Murphy and his famous Law

I get the new SUV and George tears a ligament jumping out of it. I get into an exclusive relationship and that other someone pops his head back into the picture. I lose some weight and then none of my newly purchased pants fit and I don’t have any money to buy new ones. I finally get motivated enough to start running again and am sidelined by a diagnosis of degenerative arthritis in both my hips. We finally get reservations at an amazing restaurant downtown but the best time they can give us (for the next few weeks) is 10:00 PM; a good half hour after my bedtime.

And today:

I had lunch with my friend T today and he picked up the tab. The sun is shining and it almost feels like Spring. George is recuperating at my parents’ house today and seems to be doing better. I finished a big project that was looming over my head and tomorrow is Friday.

Then I looked down and noticed that I’ve been walking around for the past few hours with my fly down. Lovely. Just lovely. Sigh…

2 Comments:

Blogger t_cole said...

roflmao
it can only get better E!

March 24, 2006 3:38 PM  
Blogger E said...

OK, PLEASE help me, what does "roflmao" stand for?!?!?

March 27, 2006 2:57 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home