Monday, April 03, 2006

A recipe for exhaustion

It started with going out with Train Guy and his friends at 10 on Saturday night (well past my bed time – damn kids). Add on to that not getting to sleep until 4:30 AM and I was just asking for trouble. Throw in Daylight Savings, a 7:30 AM doggie wake-up call, a full day’s worth of manual labor in the garden, add a little bit too much sun on my pasty white skin (now I’m a lovely shade of pink), sprinkle with some errands, top it all off by having Cool Neighbor Chick, Mr. Zinfandel and another neighbor over at 8 to watch LAST week’s Sopranos and I was DONE.

But no! It doesn’t stop at plain exhaustion, I’m lame too! I was so exhausted last night that by 9 I actually had to kick everyone out and asked them to come back tonight to watch the “current” episode that I had to TiVo. Yup, THAT’S how lame is done, my friends. My apologies to my neighbors but I’ll see you guys at 7 tonight!

Meanwhile, if you need me, I’ll be asleep under my desk. Snoring.

1 Comments:

Blogger Big Pissy said...

heh! thought it was just old chicks like me that stuff like that happened to! ;-)

April 03, 2006 3:34 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home