Tuesday, August 22, 2006

And this time I could actually afford the rugby shirt

I would just like it stated for the record that the new “fashion” of skinny jeans with the 1980s style tapered legs is not flattering on those who are of a certain body type. And by “certain” body type I mean mine. I may have been able to pull it off when I was in junior high but I can not do so now. Damn it. BUT, it sure did give me a laugh when I tried on a pair in the Gap around the corner from the office. I needed a good laugh too. Thanks, Editors at Vogue, for giving that to me today.

BUT, since the tapered legs are back in style when are the big huge baggy shirts with giant belts going to come back in? If I could wear a baggy top or sweatshirt, or hell a BENETTON RUGBY, with those pants or leggings I’d look pretty damned good! Hey, if you are going to bring back one style from the day, you really should bring back all of them. At least that’s what I think.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Please no leg warmers, sweaty head bands or hot pants, I don't think I could handle those...I'll go for Ann Taylor Loft classics anyday of the week, just NO HOTPANTS

August 23, 2006 9:38 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home