Monday, August 21, 2006

Better future, wine-swilling

That's the SPAM mail subject line of the week and you know what I have to say to that? AMEN! I feel SO much better about the future when I'm swilling some wine!

Of course the e-mail was telling me that I "qualified for a much lower rate based on our records from a national database." Great, but on what?!? What do I qualify for a lower rate on? My credit cards? Mortgage? Maybe you should have had a little less wine before sending me that e-mail. You obviously left out some important information. I was all ready to buy into what you were selling and open up that attached file but now I'm going to have to pass.... and open up a bottle of wine and contemplate my better future without you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home