Friday, February 02, 2007

Trip guessing

OK, so I’ve decided to take a daily guess as to where Train Guy is taking me for the weekend of March 30th:

Guess #1 – We’re going to Pocono Speedway to watch the race cars. No, neither of us have any interest in car racing or whatever the hell they call it when lots of cars drive really fast around a closed track.

Guess #2 – We’re going to eat at every single Buffalo Wild Wings in a 100 mile radius.

Squance (see comments on my last post) thought TG will be taking me on a lovely nostalgia tour of beautiful Cincinnati, Ohio. God, I hope not. No offense…

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Long weekend in Bali?

February 02, 2007 12:25 PM  
Blogger t_cole said...

I read this the other day and have been thinking about it more than you'd think. Suspense - it's a definite attention getter.
I have no ideas.
but simply CANNOT wait to find out what the plans are.
any hints from him???

February 15, 2007 1:55 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home