Monday, June 04, 2007

Hmmm... so THIS is my blog

I think I forgot about it. It's been awhile. Almost 4 months. It's been a pretty damned busy 4 months too.

Here are the top 3 reasons I haven't posted:

1. Work is kicking my ass.
2. Work is keeping me super busy.
3. All I do is work.

BUT good news is that my work is kind of cyclical and now we're on a down cycle so I may start posting. Who knows if anyone even reads this anymore though. I promise to post daily, if not every other day if you guys are still out there!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm here, I'm here!!! so glad to see you back, I wondered what became of you with the job thing and train guy and house etc. Hope you're well!

lots of love,
lil'sis

June 07, 2007 11:47 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well HI THERE!!

I've missed you. Glad to see that you're back and all is well.

June 07, 2007 1:52 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home