Monday, February 05, 2007

Loved it

I love the Superbowl. For a couple of reasons. One it's the second most gluttonous holiday (Thanksgiving is #1) and two, I, along with the rest of the world, love the commercials. And this year I did have a favorite. Some were REALLY funny! Some, not so much. I'm almost embarrassed of my favorite but it made me laugh so hard and the guy deserves MUCH credit for doing it (or his publicist for telling him it was a good idea). Yup, that's right, I'm going to admit it. I think the Nationwide Kevin Federline commercial was AWESOME. HYSTERICAL. LOVED IT.
Watch it here.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I liked that one too! Now, I've never heard a K-Fed song, but I was digging the beat on that one.
I also like the Bud comm. with the dog.

February 05, 2007 4:26 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home