Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Pissing me off a little more each day

Hey Lady, yeah you, two doors down from me, see that big wood thing on hinges that you walk thru every morning to get to your desk? Yeah, it’s called a door. Please CLOSE it when you’re taking conference calls on speaker phone, talking to your husband, your children, your clients, or anyone for that matter. (OK, if you're on the phone with your crazy, jealous lover I might want to hear about it but there's no guarantee. I reserve the right to decide later.)

I really don’t give a rat’s ass about you or your life (unless you're having some torrid love affair because I need a little excitement in my life too) and your voice is like nails on a chalkboard. You also speak at ten decibels louder than everyone else. Yes, it’s true, your personal speaking volume actually goes to ELEVEN.

Oh, and if it wasn’t clear, shut the fuck up and shut your door.

Have a nice day!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

ha! I hate that.

I once worked in a small office where everyone who HAD doors (not me) refused to shut said doors, and then proceeded to take every call on speakerphone. Grrr.

Hang in there. Public torture, while entertaining, still isn't looked kindly upon.

September 01, 2006 8:59 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think she works near me as well...
;)

September 02, 2006 9:55 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home