Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Bathroom Etiquette #4

To the woman who does her stretching exercises in a bathroom stall: stop. Your grunting and audible exhaling makes me uncomfortable.

How do I know she is exercising/stretching? Because when I wash my hands in the sink all I see in the mirror are her hands reaching for the ceiling and then touching her toes.

Seriously, why, oh why, can’t you do it at your desk, in your cubicle, office or AT HOME? Why must you do it in a tiny stall in the bathroom (not even the handicapped stall!)? Are you embarrassed by your exercising? Embarassed that you grunt? Well you should be because I don’t want to hear it, ESPECIALLY in the bathroom.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Exercising in a toilet stall?
Oh PUHLEEZE!!!

We have 1 bathroom for over 15 women 3 of whom are pregnant and have to pee constantly. No one exercises in there.

February 01, 2006 11:03 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home