Monday, February 20, 2006

Big item purchasing

How sad is it that I am so excited about my latest big purchase? I’ve been wanting one for months now. Actually, ever since I bought the house 18 months ago. I didn’t want to splurge too much but I wanted one that is shiny and new and actually works well.

Isn’t it beautiful?

Isn’t it sad that buying a new stove and getting a great deal on it because of the President’s Day weekend sales gives me so much joy? Ahhh, yes, how the times have changed. Three years BH (before house) I would have been writing about the latest deal I got on a pair of Jimmy Choos and now I’m posting about stoves. It’s like when I got rid of my adorable Jetta and bought my Passat station wagon. Not exactly your typical car for a single woman but I have two dogs and a house and I really need the room! I mean where am I going to wear the Jimmy Choos now? To clean the house with my old Prom dress?

3 Comments:

Blogger Big Pissy said...

Sweet Man and I have been looking at stoves. We really need one but since we don't cook that much....

Congrats on your new purchase!

February 20, 2006 1:53 PM  
Blogger t_cole said...

i know the excitement of which you speak.
wierd how it happens. but it does.
CONGRATS!
when's dinner?

February 21, 2006 12:16 PM  
Blogger E said...

Oh no. It's too pretty to actually USE.

February 21, 2006 12:21 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home